5 Common WordPress Security Issues
- Brute force attacks
- Try to login by bot
- File Inclusion Exploits
- Try to get file access
- SQl Injection
- Try to inject sql to Database by inserting new data , malicious , spam
- Cross-site Scripting
- mostly can be found in plugin
- Try to get unauthorized access by injecting into file
Important to know
- 75% are from WordPress plugins
- 14% are from core WordPress
- 11% are from WordPress themes
- Use a strong password for every online account.
- Install a WordPress security plugin.
- Enable WordPress two-factor authentication.
- Keep your WordPress site updated.
- Set up proper permissions on your server.
- Run scheduled malware scans.
- Have a reliable WordPress backup plan.
- Activate WordPress Brute Force Protection.